Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Holiday weekend

So this weekend was eventful. I went shopping for a car on Sat. Walk some good miles doing that. I felt like I was walking in a sauna. It was sooooo humid that day. My short hair cut actually started to curl..lol. After narrowing down my cars I will be test driving the ones I want with the options I want. This means driving across the great state of Mass. To find them..lol. Yesterday I went on a hike by myself. I went to the old Pratt Farm that has over the years gone wild and reclaimed by nature. It was an awesome walk. I did get a bit freaked out at the end however. I ran into a group of about 10 teen boys up to no good. I felt like the girl from Last House on the Left. At that point I was turned around and had no clue how far I was from the car. Thank god not far because apart from me it was them. I made it home and yes I am fine. Just freaked out enough that I told my hubby that my hiking will be done with him. Now I have to force him to do what I want. (insert evil laugh here)
Anyway I thought I would add some pics of my stay because I did have a great time.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment