Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Power thru the BO and Hunger

OMG is all I can say.  Wow, wow and wow.  I started to do an slightly altered c25k yesterday.  I only cut 30 seconds off the walking and ran a min and walked a min.  And of course staying true to fashion I added on to what was only supposed to be 20 min and did the full 5 k in 50 this way.  So one min on one min off.  Rinse repeat.  The best part was two young skinny girls got on the treadmills on either side of me and copied me.  And also gave up after 10 min.  THAT made me feel good. I must have out weighed them by a good 50 pounds if not more and I had the staying power they did not.  It may have surprised them because of the girls kept staring at me like “WTF?”

Today however I am struggling.  Not from over exertion.  I have the normal slight soreness from a new work out.  Nothing major I have felt much worse and powered thru it.  Today I have to be the hungriest person in the history of man.  I want to bust out that lunch I lovingly packed and devour it for breakfast.  And then start on my other two meals I brought with me.  Looking only just a little while ago I now know why.  I burned almost a good 3000 calories.  This is unheard of for me.  I generally burn a max by the end of the day of 2200-2300.  So my training seemed to have had some lasting effects it would seem.

I weighed myself and I am on my down swing of the weekly fluctuation.   Since I first started my weight is crazy.  But after the first month I just learned it was how it was with me.  I weigh in on Saturday and always register my losses.  (except on my stalls)  So after my weigh in Sat of 184.8 I went up to 186.4 at my high point and today I’m back to 185.5.  tomorrow I should break even and Sat show my losses again.  I love how my body is predictable.  I know the fluctuations are nothing to stress over.  I know I can count on my body catching up with its self.  It may not be the correct way to do things but its the way it happens to me.  Hoping with the new training I can squeeze an extra pound out every week.

I also have one lingering doubt/thought.  Not exactly sure what to call it.  But I don’t like it.  Ever since my body has been much more cooperative with the 4&2 plus added protein I have been sweating more.  Like I break thru the shield of deodorant and smell ungodly bad by the end of the day.  So bad that I think I am offending my ferrets as much as I offend myself.  Starting to wonder if its just me or what.  But I think I need to start buying clinical strength stuff cuz I cant take it anymore.  I will start burning holes in the pits of my shirts if this keeps up.

For the love of god.  I need to stop smelling..lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment