Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Follow up to stress post.

Earlier today I spelled out the harsh realities of my toughweek.  I have seen so many posts ofpeople who gave in to temptation due to stress.   Life its self is stressful and we all dealwith life differently.  However the onething we should all remember is we are here to lose weight.  For many of us this includes losing the old defeatistattitude we let ourselves succumb to when we get to a point in our life we justcan’t handle.  This is where amodification in our thought process is in drastic need of some exercisetoo.  We need to remain strong in the faceof adversity.  Without that strength weare doomed to fall back into the old habits that get us nowhere, except in abad personal state of being.  In thatstate we sink further and further into our own personal oblivions.  I don’t know everyone here.  I don’t plan on knowing everyone here.  Not even half.  But what I have a strong belief is we all…ALL.  Have the capacity to overcome our weaknesses.   Whenlife dishes out a bit too much reality.  Usethat moment to do something different. Go exercise.  Paint a picture orwrite a Blog.  Getting past the urges toeat a candy bar or a piece of pizza is not only going to make you happier inthe end.  But contribute to make youhealthier.  Mentally, and physically.  Without this basic fundamental change in ourthought process we are doomed to fail.  Iknow for a fact that we didn’t sign up to lose weight just to fail and do itagain.  The strongest people in our worldare ourselves.  And we are only as strongas we let ourselves be. 

With this I will conclude. I didn’t binge.  Not even a littlecheat.  I didn’t let this crappy week getme down.  I instead went to the gym andbeat up the poor treadmill.  Because, asa friend of mine told me today.  That’s howI roll!
Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment