Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Five days



Its been five days since my last confession...errr blog.  Although I must admit that I have had a some what religious experience while doing Medifast.  I logged on briefly the other day and read a blog I actually enjoyed.  “The all or nothing” mentality.  I do say.  I learn a lot while doing this.  But I also get a good look at the other people.  What makes them tic.  I never really thought of it the way she put it because it was not something that I had to push thru with food.  But with physical activity.  I don’t like to call myself lazy.  I just liked to procrastinate.  The Hobbs family has made this an art form.  That and the broken hand syndrome.  Which I have totally proved does not exist.  I really do need to realize that I need to look past my nose and see what lies beyond.  Its a big world out there and if it doesn’t effect me I don’t see it.  I would make a horrible shrink because of this.  Its hard to find the right comforting words when you have not experienced it first.  I like to think of myself as helpful, honest person but sometimes its just not enough until you have experienced the “thing” first.  I guess with that saying knowledge is power we should had before that experience is knowledge (and then) with knowledge comes power.  I guess for me what it comes down to is.  Observation is a great way to open my eyes and finally get to know the truths behind the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment