Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Starter pants

Here I was last night.  Starting to bum myself out.  You know how we do that to ourselves when we don’t see the scale drop.  And yes I hit another wall.  But no worries.  Especially since I tried on my starter pants.  The posting of my pic also resulted in a weird NSV, which I will explain in a few. 

Anyway here I was bummed out because yesterday is the start of week three of wall hitting face syndrome.  I am doing the same thing as always and not losing.  No biggy since this seems to be they way my body likes to mess with me.  LOL.  I think if I have had no stalls I would already be at my goal..lol.  So to perk myself up I figured.  Lets try on those starter pants.  It always seems to put my mind at ease and in prospective.  I cant truly be upset if I can see the results.  Making sure I had my short shorts on I donned the pants that were getting to tight for me back in November.  Woot!  Amazing.  I can fit me plus another half of me..that’s a holy cow moment!  I took pics and I didnt care if I was showing skin...I lifted my shirt with pride and clicked that camera.  Then I took an “Arial” view picture..lol.  Helllll Yeahhh.  I am one proud mamma!

So here I post my pics straight to FB (because that is how I roll.  Full disclosure or nothing)  And sometime in the middle of the night one of my friends from high school actually hit on me with his comments...lol.   Because he left me not just one...but a few...HOLY COWWWW!!  No man has hit on me since..I dunno..before I had my back the F of aura when I met my hubby.  I havnt even had a chance to tell Bob...I just found them a few hours ago when I checked my FB this morning.

So I guess to sum it up.  When your down.  The wall is planting itself in your face..Put on those starter pants and get your sexy on.  Trust me if this doesn’t keep you motivated then I don’t know what will.




Hugs and happy losses

No comments:

Post a Comment