Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ashamed.

I am ashamed with myself.  For one major reason.  I have a beef with someone and I made it public.  I then added fire to the flames when I shouldn’t have.  That is not the person I am.  That is not the person any of us should be.  It was brought to my attention after that I was a hypocrite.  To a very large degree I actually had to agree.  I also have to agree with the blog that attracted my attention yesterday.  That blog was also very true.  Though from a person that surprised me.  I have tried to stick out a white flag and let bygones be bygones.  I was denied.  I would much rather quietly dislike a person then out right blatantly be at war with them.  How they choose to live their life in no way reflects nor should it reflect how I want to live mine.  With that I made a hard decision to apologize for the remarks I made.  I stand by the thought but not the expression of it.  I accomplished nothing by it.  With that being said.  I have already slightly removed myself from the community already by not reading certain blogs or frequenting as often the message boards.  I find most stuff that I read in the message boards as possible targets for the drama I want no part of.  I will be posting my blogs when I get a chance but I don’t see myself lingering overly long to add my support.  I need to distance myself from the people who bring out the bad behavior to make sure I stay far removed from it.  Should anyone of my friends choose to email me I will check in often so will see what’s been sent.

With that being said I now offer my apologies again and hope I offended nobody if  I did I guess its to late.

Happy blogging everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment