Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Personal Parade!

Been dying to announce to everyone things that get me excited.  But someone always jumps on and does their announcement.  So I don’t want to rain on their parade and keep it to myself.  So today I will announce in my blog and keep it there so I don’t rain on the NSV parade in the discussion board. 

I am wearing my first belt in years.  Before I was just to large and had a hard time finding one that actually fit.  Now I move out of cloths so fast that I always seem to have the next size down so don’t need it.  However, being the nice day that it is.  I wore my Capri’s  to work and unfortunately I don’t have the next size down in those..lol.  So here I am wearing a belt :).  Also inspired by someone I admire and who also happens to be a Happy After winner ...Kelsey  I signed up for my first 5K and its on the 29th of July.  I am going with my hubby so I will most likely walk it with him but still.  I am supper happy about it.  I just got done running around the office telling everyone..lol.  Cant wait.

Thanks for coming to my own personal parade.  Was nice having you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment