Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Updating the Holiday weekend post.

I had an awesome holiday.  I really didn’t want it to end.  I wrote a weekend update yesterday so all I have really to do is reiterate how much fun I had except for my iffy  episode in the woods.  The hike really made me feel good setting the tone for the rest of the weekend I think.  I walked 3+ miles going off track and exploring.  Was sweating bullets by the time I was done.  It was beautiful there.  I think if I can get my hubby to go mountain biking again that would be an ideal place.  I actually felt like a lil Billy goat a few times climbing up a steep incline in the path.

I narrowed down my search for the new car I want to get.  I fell in love with the Toyota Hybrid and still need to try the Ford Fusion Hybrid.  But I knocked a few cars out of the competition.  After my last car buying experience I have basically told every dealership I go to not to pressure me or I will walk away.  So far so good.  I know they were dying to make a deal being the end of the month and the holiday and all.  But I wasn’t going to deal with the same old tactics this time.  I just don’t need a car that bad.  The fact that these dealerships are drooling over my car as a trade in makes me laugh.  I have a trade in value on my car of between 9-10 thousand for a silly Honda Accord..lol.  nice being able to put that towards my new fancy shmancy car.

I have such a busy week ahead of me.  I have the dentist tonight, gym tomorrow, therapy on Thursday, gym Friday and hair appt for Saturday.  Phewww that’s a busy week.  It seems the thinner I get the more I have to do..lol.  Not that I am complaining.  Because now I have the energy to do it all.  I was hopping to start my c25k yesterday but the gym was closed and I am in no way ready for the road yet.  So I am thinking I will be doing the first week twice and I am almost positive I will be repeating all the weeks actually.  I don’t mind.  Not at all.  I am moving right along making strides I never thought I would.  I honestly never thought I would try to run again with my Knees but I will try and see how I go.  Floating knee caps are just not fun.  Although they do look funny when you move them around :).

No comments:

Post a Comment