Saturday, June 23, 2012

The one NSV that will stick in my mind forever.

Finally!  Finally, my ex boss said I was melting away and so skinny.  Holy crap.  This is the lady for the last 8 months who swore up and down I didn’t lose a damn inch or pound.  But last night I had changed at work to go to the gym and was leaving with my fitted shorts and racer back tank.  As I was skipping out the door she was talking to the assistant manager for customer service when she looked at me.  I know how she is so I was trying to cover myself with my gym bag and hide myself from her view.  To late however because she noticed and instead of some rude remake and ugly look she was actually nice.  Wow.  This is the one person who I would never had expected a compliment from.  I was positive that after 2 years at 120 pounds she would till deny my weight loss.  At lest I know she has one nice word in her.  I don’t expect it again.  But it was a powerful moment for me.  It only took almost 60 pounds to get that from her but worth the wait.

Then on  a funny note I put my hubby in an uncomfortable position.  I asked him if my thighs still looked gynormus.  He turned and said.  “they are nothing like before, but don’t worry honey.  I don’t expect perfection in a month.”  He is such a turd.  LOL.  But he’s my turd so I don’t mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment