Saturday, June 23, 2012

Xtina is getting her sexy groove back.

 was just rereading the last few blogs and had to giggle.  I have had a thrilling week.  The writing the slight sight sign of abs firming up.  The looks from the old man.  Yeah I am totally starting to feel sexy again.  I missed that feeling and didn’t even know I missed it.  I used to love seeing guys turn and look.  Course it may have been because I was wearing something funny but I am chalking it up to they found me attractive.  Its amazing what a new dose of self confidence can do to you.  It also goes to show how deep our issues really lay.  I always envied the woman who were for lack of better words “big”, who happened to have confidence in spades.  It just wasn’t me.  I felt eyes looking at me and imagined what they were saying.  Like “I don’t want to be that fat!”  Yeah.  That was not a healthy state of mind to be in.  But now I feel liberated.  I guess I am I lost almost 60 pounds of unhealthy thoughts.  Why wouldn’t I feel sexy again?  So here I am enjoying the thrill and enjoying the new found experience that it will lend to my writing. 

(I IS Happy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment