Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Paint on, paint off Christinason.

So I got a twofer this weekend.  I helped a friend in need to paint.  And I used it as a good work out.  My behind and my thighs are a bit mad at me.  They (I am sure) will forgive my soon.  And after three weeks of calve pain I am good to go on the C25K again.  Sigh.  I find it sad that I have to start from the beginning.  But I will and I will love it.  I just think however I will be swimming to the gym tonight.  I swear monsoon season came early this year.  We may need to buy an ark to commute to work.  And talking about work.  I am still on the look out for a new job.  I had to send an email to a co-worker today telling him that since we are not BFF’s he could refrain from calling me names.  Don’t know what possessed him to start to begin with.  But I refuse to let it just roll.  Gahhhhh I need a new life..lol.


Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment