Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Age is just a number and weight is a frame of mind.

*Looks up...scratches head*  did I really say that??  But how true is that?  We are vastly different.  Some think like me..some don’t.  I never cared about the number my age happened to be.  But I always cared about that number on the scale.  But lately I have really tried to change my thoughts on the weight.  I look down at my self now and see a different person.  I no longer roll to the car to go to work.  I sashay my  skinny butt around now.  I mentioned I may change my goal.  I am looking at my goal as a frame of mind.  I want to be able to look in the mirror and say.  “yup I’m done”.  And just for giggles I may poke myself with a fork to make sure.   So may age will be my bonus.  At age such and such I looked hot.  I plan on taking those damn pics to just to prove it.  And my weight...yeah I wont be afflicted by that number on the scale anymore.  I will be more if happy by my overall health.  Yeah for not being sick anymore.

Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment