Saturday, June 23, 2012

Humor, Shumor!

LMFAO, literally while drinking my hot chocolate ;).  I threatened to kicked my hubbys butt from our house to downtown and back again and then up the stairs..  I am most def getting to big for my britches.  I enjoy the thrill of maybe being able to hold up my threats.  Funny thing is he would actually let me kick his butt and wouldn’t lift a finger.  I think the most I would get would be a silly 10 year old pouty look from him.  He is such a conceited man..lol.

Its hard living with a man you revels in the fact that he can make fun of me all the time.  About 9 years ago he told my grandmother...at her 80th B-Day party that he met me on a street corner.  I was mortified...Thankfully everyone else thought this was the funniest thing they ever heard of.  Another time (now this shows how blond I can get)  We were walking around in down town Plymouth where we used to live.  And there was a man hole cover thing on the beach.  I don’t know how to explain it but its actually fixed to that spot.  Not just a chance thing floating in from the surf.  So I asked him what it was for I was genuinely interested to know the reason for it.  So with a straight face he told me it was when the sea was high during storms they can move the cover and drain some of the water so it doesn’t damage the town with the waves.  I actually believed this for all of 10 minutes.  That was when I turned, looked at him and saw his face.  I am such a gullible ninny.  If you have a bridge to sell.  I may just fall for it and try to buy it. 

It has now gotten to the point where I have to be very careful what I say to him because Mr. Smarty Pants will perk up and strike again.  Its like a recurring nightmare..lol.  So yes.  I want to kick his fanny across town and back.  ;)

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment