Sunday, May 27, 2012

The swirling cosmos of my brain.

I often find my blog inspiration randomly.  It starts with a pin prick of a thought and it swirls into a subject I find interesting enough to write down.  I often don’t really take into account the subject type since I always write for me but share with others.  I share so others know they are not alone.  Not alone that they to may have had a crappy child hood.  Have trouble with personal issues.  Been shot down by others here.  I share to let people know that they have a kindred spirit in me.  Its also helps me.  There are a few things I will probably never share but that’s normal.   A  girl needs her secrets after all.

I also took my sharing a step further.  I share with my FB page.  Which is then linked to twitter.  Everything I post goes to the mymedifast blogs and Blogger.  I have my life on display for everyone who bothered to look.  Maybe because of my sharing is caring mentality my few secrets will come out.  ;)  Maybe I have to be more careful.  LOL.  Funny thing is now an X from a past life cropped up and has made his presence known (following and reading my blog).  Told the hubby just so I could be honest.  But he knows this person was a danger to me.  In many ways.  Not exactly sure how I feel about it.  I just know that this person no longer has power over me like they used to.  For that a huge sigh of relief Phewww.  Its embarrassing now because he didn’t know me fat.  So I feel so self aware now of the weight I gained.  This is how I can break down my life.  Italy = skinny, States = obese.  So when I am busting out skinny clothes they are my Italian skinny cloths.  LOL.  I guess I can take that a step further with Italy = much healthier eating habits and activity.  States = burger king and desk jobs.

As a quick update totally off topic from above.  I am still showing results from my modified 4 &2.  I modified it to add an ounce extra to all protein due to the overly energetic work outs.  I am also going to start training.  I used to be a runner.  I was awesome in my track meets.  I miss the joy in it.  So I am going to re train myself to be a runner.  I hope everyone wishes me luck.  I have a buddy who saw my post about it yesterday on twitter who will also start again.  Its nice when you can pay it forward ;).  The only thing I have to promise myself is.  I need to stop if my knees start to hurt.  Floating knee caps.  Guess I can try taping them up again.  But I feel stronger then I used to so trying it out.

HUGS and thanks for reading another big blathering blog

No comments:

Post a Comment