Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What is your Peercentage?

Here is the peercentage of what people think of my weight loss.  This is just my opinion from what I have seen.  We cant deny it.  (Please note.  I dont care just thought it was interesting.  And of course I know I can do this and keep it off)

50 % don’t think I can do it.  This is a large group of people I hardly know.  They are aware of my journey but have only known me as fat.

25 % think I can do it but will gain it back.  This is a group of friends that say they believe in you but deep down they don’t want you to improve yourself so help with self sabotage.

20% think I will make it half way then give up and go back to your old ways.  This is the other section of close friends that think since they only went so far and gave up that you will to.  You know great minds think alike.  Now we can talk about how we CANT lose weight.

5% Who know you will do it.  That is that small peercentage that believe you will do it because they know and love you

No comments:

Post a Comment