Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lacking in blog ideas



I have been struggling to think of something new to write about.  I am lacking in the idea dept.  To be honest I am trying  to not enflame my haters more.  But it seems no matter what I do Hater A-Z are bound and determined to piss me off.

But yesterday I am the proud owner of a certificate of completion for my PALA challenge.  I rolled my calories burned into the PALA champion challenge.  I am only 20 something thousand calories burned away from a bronze medal.  As soon as I get it I will be posting a pic of that puppy. 

Now comes the part that will piss off a few people.  I need, NEED an hour work out.  I am doing it today.  One hour of Zumba.  I need to feel the burn, I need the stress relief.  I need it!  After all what’s better?  An additional 15 minutes that the OP police will flame me for.  Or going off and cheating with a cake.  LOL  no worries no plans on cheating with a cake.  Just making a point.

And if anyone ever asks you what the meaning of life is.  I know it.  Its 1.  Dig deep and it will actually make sense.  I am the only 1 that needs to worry about how I lose weight.  After all I have said it once and I will keep saying it.  It DOES NOT matter how you lose.  Just that you lose.

Happy times!

No comments:

Post a Comment