Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Not again!

Yes again!  For anyone keeping track and for those who were not.  I am still hitting that brick wall.  I feel like a pendulum.  Every time I hit the wall I get pushed back to WOOSH right into that wall again.  This has been the most painful three months of my life.  To the point that I am actually contemplating quitting MF.  I should already be in the 170’s at the least.  That’s if I didn’t choose to start working out.  I know, I know, I know.  Muscle weighs more than fat.  And that everyone loses differently.  Been there and said that!

I thought I was in starvation mode due to the amount of cals I burn on my work outs.  So I added some extra protein to my leans.  That worked well one week.  So then I tried the 4&2.  That kind of worked.  So I went back to the extra protein and now I am hitting that proverbial wall again.  AHHHH had I known before what I know now I would never have started to work out.  But now its an addiction.  I am hooked and cant turn back to my lazy sloth like ways.  However if I never started working out I am positive I would be trucking along and almost on my 75 pounds lost.  What’s up with this crap?  I can work out and still have a low cal low carb diet and LOSE!  So why am I spending $300+ a month????  I have decided to go back to school so I can use that money for classes, instead of waiting.  GRRRR!  My only sentiment.  I know I should just cool it and let it happen.  I will prob wrap my brain around this later.  But the fact remains that I am doubting the program.  I am basically maintaining what I have thus far lost.  I posted my 50 pound pics but in truth I am 2.5 pounds away from that.   I have posted this question to NS prior to my playing with the plan but no response unless I call.  Nerve wracking!  I am still in ketosis which is a good sign so why no losses?

Looks like I need to post again on NS.  Maybe this time I will get some answers

No comments:

Post a Comment