Sunday, May 6, 2012

I suffer from RTS

So everyone knows about my RTS (random thought syndrome).  Millions of people suffer from this malady.  The only known cures are  to keep it to yourself or express yourself via social media or a blog.  I do all three often.

Today’s random thought was:

“Wow look at that reflection.”  I am finally starting to see  the old me in the mirror.  That girl a few short months ago...I have no clue who she was.  She was a complete stranger.  And worse than that I didn’t like her.  I wanted to cover those mirrors because I was ugly.  Never took pictures because it wasn’t the real me.  Never smiled when I did because I wasn’t going to like what I was going to see.

The sad thing is (watch out a TMI moment is coming on) My tata’s look like they belong to an old lady.  They are all shriveled and saggy...sigh.  I knew it was going to happen since I was always a 34b-c before the weight gain.  My poor hubby has yet to comment I think mostly because he knew I enjoyed having them myself.  My bra is gaping.  Huge space between the cup and skin..sigh.  I don’t want to buy new anything yet.  I don’t want to spend money on something I will have to replace soon again anyway.  Call me cheep but its just throwing my money away.

I found something on line the other day called hot pants.  Its supposed to increase weight loss and inches lost just with heat of your body.  Its kind of the same concept of a thermos.  You can only wear it for 30 min a day but the reviews looked really good.  And they studied it at Cambridge University.  I have eyeballed it a few times and might get a pair after I sell my grandmothers house.  Be interested in seeing the difference.

And one of these days I need to take a pic of the sweat that POURS off of me when I work out.  There is nothing hawt about it.  I sweat like a pig.  I will leave the glistening to the famous people.  I was very proud of myself last night because this girl has some moves.  I mastered 5 out of 11 of my Zumba dances on kinect.  One of which was “La Perla”  I swear that dance was the hardest to learn.  Its got 20s style big band music mashed in with Latin.  The dance moves were the same.  And wow the step changes were hard hard hard to complete and learn.  Now my calves are kinda sore and my butt.  However at least  I am good at grinding..lol.  I may have a future as a stripper

No comments:

Post a Comment