Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Living life out loud.

I know it sounds weird.  But I actually do live it out loud.  I share with whomever chooses to listen everything about me.  I am especially guilty of this on FB.  The good thing is, after apologizing a few times for my over sharing on the good the bad and the obscene.  All my friends told me I was crazy and they loved to hear what I share.

My bra doesn’t fit.   Stupid TOM weight.  You name it.  Its been said.  LOL.  I have shared extremely personal things with complete strangers on my blog. I have shared it with the world on my blogger.  I live my life out loud.  I don’t know why.  But I mostly think I share to hold myself accountable.  I hate failure.  So if I put it out there for the world to see I cant help be accomplish my goals.  FB was the first to find out about my weight problem.  For years nobody knew what I looked like now because I refused to post a picture of myself.  I am still camera shy but not like before.  I let people who previously knew me as a skinny girl see me fat.  See me for what I did to myself over the years.  I am now letting them see me change in amazing ways.  They still see my frustrations.  Everyone gets to share in that..lol.  But I share the changes I made in my life since my family passed.  I think the only thing I have not shared with many people was my hardships and family strife growing up.  Some know a little others no more.  But nobody knows it all except my husband.  I don’t like sharing pain.  I don’t like sharing in things that were said/done,  to make me what I became.  Everything else though is fair game.

On the flip side of living my life out loud I have to listen or in some cases read what people say when they disagree with my personal points of view.  I guess its all up to interpretation.  I had a friend of mine once tell me.  I am the type of person who blurts what’s on her mind out to everyone.  And either you like me and always will or you don’t like me and never will.    I suppose that was a fair enough description of me.  Because it has proven to be true.  I’m not a bad person just misunderstood.  Some people just don’t get candor.

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment