Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pause, Reset!

Why oh why did I forget my work out cloths.  Sigh.  It looks like an old school at home Zumba kind of day for me.

I have the most amazing revelation this morning.  Someone posted a tool to see where I should be for the time I want to be there (1 year)  and what I need to burn to get there.  I am burning 350+ cal more than it says I should so back to the 4&2.  I will give it a fair shot.  And it also said I should be in the 170s...LOL.  Had I stayed in my sloth like ways I might be inching closer that that but I guess I need to do this learning.  For some reason It is going to help me in my future.  I believe in God put refuse the education of a formed church.  I know god put the stumbling blocks in my path like he has done my entire life.  I know its to learn and be more enriched by the experience (frustrating as it is).  I guess I was more on the side of quitting MF to put my money into something else I am dying to do.  School.  I’m am going back to school I want to study nutrition.  I am going to start with my certificate and work my way up.  Then I want to look at holistic nutrition.  I am fascinated by it.  I also still want to be a trainer so I guess I am working on being more well rounded (mentally not physically).  So I guess I should just let what happens happen and stop forcing results.  After all I have been out of school for 20+ years.  What’s one more?

No comments:

Post a Comment