Saturday, May 12, 2012

Food obsession.

I have noticed a huge influx of questions about food.  Not only to NS, but in general.  Some of the foods made me scratch my head.  Really?  I know its hard to eat out of packets for however long it takes to get to goal.  But why do we obsess about the foods that are kinda obvious not on plan.  I learned quick to leave my old eating habits behind.  I mean it obviously didn’t help me which is why I am here doing the program.

The funny thing is now I am obsessing over foods I can have later.  Apples, grapes, oranges, Brussels sprouts.  OMG my belly is getting mad at me know!  I have thought a lot since I started the program. I am thrilled to no longer crave pizzas and burgers.  But I am so sad that I cant have some of the healthy foods.  I know there is a reason.  Starches breaking down to sugars breaking down more into carbs.  Is there ever a time we get past this?  I know life will never be the same again but its just not healthy to be so obsessed about food. 

Sit there and think about it.  We have to worry all day every day about what we eat.  We have to time our meals so we are constantly thinking about our next meal.  I am sitting here now thinking about mixing my shake up for my late morning snack.  Been thinking about it for an hour.  Just keep looking at the clock so I don’t miss my meal time.  

OBSESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment