Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Feeling a bit negative but gunna give this a try.

First and foremost I am just writing this to write it.  But If you feel the need to comment I will not make the comments public since my only goal was to send out my thoughts into the cosmos.

I hate to write this because I am crying on the inside.  But I need to try something new.

Apparently just the fact that I work out is wrong.  (according to some).  So since I made a commitment to myself to work out I am not going to stop.  However I will modify it to work out every other day as opposed to every day.  I will limit my work outs to cardio for fat burn as opposed to strength training for muscle.  I will follow the 5&1 instead of adding extra protein.  The easy part is for the plan all I have to do is take out the lean which is easy.  The rest however is killing me.  If a whopping 10-15 min difference fixes my issue then I will freak out.    Of course this does not solve the issue because prior to my 1 hour work outs I was doing them for 30 min to the same effect.  If it sounds like I have a bit of a negative vibe.  Yeah I might.  Its been three months after all.  OF craziness.  Lack of lost pounds and inches.  The trying to get some sort of insight from NS and my absent coach.  And the somewhat rude comments tossed my way.  Its just gotten old but I have to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment