Sunday, May 6, 2012

Marvin

Hi I am starving Marvin.  And I need to chew my arm off.  I am trying to sip my chai and its to damn hot.  I switched my order around last night so next week when my food comes in I should have the 70 shakes.  I def need the extra protein.

I was all set to go to the Y for the first time today.  Bag is packed and in my car but I forgot a few fundamentals that I need to buy....A LOCK!  I forgot a lock.  I will not leave my purse in my car.  That’s basically an invite to anyone watching to break into my car.  And while I am out I wanted to buy dish towels to bring to the gym..less bulky then a normal towel.  AND a cooling cloth.  You get that puppy damp and it is like an ice pack for hours.  Perfect for working out and also wanted to get a few for my ferrets for the hot months.

So I guess after I shop I have to do my last work out at home.  Maybe I should stop and buy work pants that actually fit too.  I am tired of wearing these pants that I can pull down without unzipping them.  I am walking on thin ice and I know one of these days I will be left standing there in my underwear.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment