Monday, April 30, 2012

The new addiction

I just gave myself a new start.  I just joined the Y.  Or maybe I should say I finally joined the Y.  I had been looking at a few gyms but this one I wasn’t locked into.  Which made it the best choice.  Better yet I got my hubby to join with me.  So I guess that is a new start for the both of us.  I sooooo cant wait to go.  It has gotten to the point where I am actually scared.  Not because of spiders, the boogieman or anything silly like that but because I cant seem to get enough.  I have increased my at home work outs to an hour a day and went from five days to seven.  And Now I want to get up super early do an hour in the morning go to work and do an hour in the afternoon.  OHHH DEAR!  I have increased my protein a few ounces on the days I work out and I have finally started to lose again.  Was a good moment in my bathroom the other day when I lost 2.4 pounds.  So now I go from one extreme to the next.  Extreme laziness and now extreme workouts  (well extreme for me).  I have the Y all pumped up now too.  I told them that I already lost close to 50 pounds with the help of MF and they were thrilled to have me there to finish the job.  And they have an on site nutritionist who I can consult with when I need it.  Would have been handy when I was starving myself for about two months, but I guess its better late than never.  I also will be taking a few kickboxing classes a week with a friend.  One of my favorite work outs and I have been really wanting to go but to self conscious  to do it.

Off to drink my wonderful cappuccino.  


HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment