Wednesday, April 11, 2012

6.4 pounds to go.



Well After a three week stall and a cheat week I am still under the 50 pound lost mark.  Only 6.4 pounds to go.  I am dying to see that half way point.  Well actually my half way point will be in 9.5 pounds as I want to lose 106 pounds.  I am going back and forth between lose more?  Or stay with my goal.  I remember the day I weighed 120 soaking wet.  I keep seeing all these people hit goal this week.  I am thrilled for them and cant wait for me.  I know in the grand scheme of things 6 months in is not a big deal.  And an additional 6 months to go until I hopefully finally hit goal is not so bad either.  I want to hurry things along.  I will be joining the Y down the street from me within the month.  Working out at home has only gotten me so far.  I want to dedicate more time to a thorough work out and I can only do that at the gym.  And being that I live in a backwater town.  I get a Y and not a gym which is WaYYYYY expensive.  Damn those Y’s.  I have been actively trying to stay Zen about everything.  Close my eyes take a deep breath and think happy thoughts.  Think about my skinny list of things I want to start doing.  

Funny thing with all this I missed the fact that I can wear XL now instead of 18-20 I was wearing before.  The sad thing is they are just a touch snug so in a week or two I can wear them comfortably.  I am slightly depressed only by the fact that I am still in my “in between” pants.  My next lower size is still snug in the bottom and I just cant bring myself to not care enough to wear them.  I can sit, bend and all that other happy stuff but I refuse to wear tight pants until my butt looks like a duplicate of JLO’s.   Nobody needs to see the dimples there..lol.

So Here I am with all this great stuff about to happen.  And all I can think about is digging thru my old clothes, getting them cleaned and upstairs in my “will fit in a few weeks” drawer.  And of course the fruit I can eat when in T & M.  Amazing I didn’t miss it when I never wanted it but now that its been taken away I want it soooooo bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment