Wednesday, April 18, 2012

30 day SHRED!

Yeah new challenge.  I don’t know if I am going to be able to do it.  But I have surprised myself before.  I am going to try and do the 30 day shred.  However I will only do it during the work week.  Weekends off for rest.  Will take me 6 weeks if I do it everyday.  Again no clue how it will turn out.  I may not be walking after the first day LMBO!

I went shopping this weekend at Reebok  since my husband gets good deals there thru his company.  I got some fantastic athletic shoes that I had to “bake” and then put on so they form to my foot.  And new exercise gear....ALL XL.  Down from 18/20 that I was.  Its been a great week so far. 

I didnt lose weight this week I lost inches.  I seem to be doing that.  Every other week I will lose weight (between 3-5 pounds) and the next lose inches usually around 3.  Its odd but I am not complaining.  People notice that I am losing now where as before they were not sure.  Only took 50 pounds for that to start.  However I did get a back handed compliment from a driver.  LOL he told me “Christina!  Your going to be sexy!”  I had to laugh and then say “So I wasn’t sexy before?  WTF”  LOL.

Today I woke up and put on a shirt that I have not even looked at for 6 years until this weekend when I tossed it into the wash.  Fits perfect!  I LOVE XL.  Next stop a healthy medium here I come!

As a side note I want to write a quick note about those amazing people that ran the marathon yesterday here in Boston.  The ones who didn’t drop out before the race started ran in record heat.  Even the gentleman that won last year from Kenya had problems due to heat and dropped out at the 18k mark.  I am so proud of my friend who ran it and kicked ass heat and all.  She passed the finish line in little over 7 hours and had some issues due to heat exhaustion.  She was a fellow MFer.  And an awesome chick!  I dedicate this  to a lady who just last year started her training and yesterday achieved something that even some pros couldn’t do.

Cheers Kennedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment