Monday, April 2, 2012

Is it better to lie rather than tell the truth?

 
The below was also posted to the mymedifast blogs today.  This was not removed but left as an explanation as to why I am disappearing for a bit.  I can no longer visit a support group if it proves to be toxic for me.  I will continue to blog but for my benefit.  If anyone finds inspiration reading them I am happy if not I will still be happy.
 
HUGS!
 
 
 
I feel I need to explain my departure from mymedifast until I feel more comfortable. I had made a post today that has since been deleted because I was hurt and was getting angry. My blogs are mine and It was brought to my attention that apparently I was wrong in that summation. I had a week off from life for a vacation where I was on the 4 & 2 and I cheated twice. Once on a cupcake and once on a cannoli. I was not raging that I didn't lose weight. NO NO NO! I was thrilled that because of all the exercise I did I LOST 7 Frigging inches. But all that was seen was I cheated. I am huge on the fact that cheat is bad yes it is. But I went into the cheat knowing it was bad and excepting any consequence. I excepted it and still I don't care! Why. Because for 6 months I have watched people cheat and lie about it. Why? Simply because they will get flamed. I am honest with myself and with others. Its the only way I will stay true to who I am and what I am trying to accomplish. I later posted that I try to be honest and I get treated as if I killed a puppy. Apparently someone took that personally and what was about me became solely about someone else. Again my blogs are mine. I am not a 6 year old and trying to be a mean girl. I was posting how I felt. Apparently I was not being honest with myself and was promptly de friended. I have come to the conclusion where we are all adults. And are supposed to be supportive and act like adults with some humility and concern and maybe a dash of inspiration. I was clearly wrong in that thought. I have now decided that coaching is not for me. I have seen two totally different people wrong me in two different ways. Why? Because I was happy I lost 7 inches? How dare I. I am completely let down by that fact. Two people I admired one for starting me on this but turned out I was a good money maker and the other because I didn't agree with being chastised when they clearly didn't fully understand or read my blog. We can agree to disagree but that doesn't mean we have to pretend we are back in preschool and take back a friendship that I truly treasured. I was hurt but didn't defriend. But apparently I wasn't worth much so easily dispensed of. Yeah me. What an encouraging way to finish a day. So this is my last blog. I will continue on my own as I have been for almost 6 months without the benefit of a coach who is supposed to be there for me and now without the benefit of others who have inspired and encouraged me and others. My poo stinks and I am keeping it to myself. I will come back when I am less hurt, less offended and at my goal weight. Just to prove that I can do it and STILL did it irregardless of my two stupid cheats. And no not because I am exercising but because I can do this!
Thanks but if you feel like flaming me it will be going on def ears.
Enjoy and good luck to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment