Saturday, April 28, 2012

Gahhh

I sent off a note yesterday to Nutrition Support and I get back a msg to call them Monday thru Friday 8-5 ET.  Well guess what.  I would have called if I had the time but I don’t.  That was the entire reason I didn’t call to begin with.  I work during those hours.  I have no personal time.  I sneak in my writing but I am a dispatcher and am on the phone for 10 hours straight.  I told my coach about my problem with the fluctuating weight.  I was told to do the 4&2.  Sigh!  I am getting frustrated by the lack of support by those who are there to support you.  I have a problem.  I need help.  HELP!!!!!!!  And how is the 4 & 2 going to stop the fluctuations?  Cuz he couldn’t even explain that to me..just the cookie cutter answer to a question that is bothering me.

I have a lingering doubt in my mind.  Am I ultimately hurting myself?  I log my meals.  I typically eat between 750 to 900 cal a day depending on the meal for lean green.  Now my exercise I burn typically 300+ cal in that 30-45 minutes as I work out vigorously.  So that would mean I am basically eating between 450-600 calories a day.  Am I unknowingly putting myself into starvation mode?  I asked myself this after someone pointed out that it may be the case.  I have not gained but I lose 5 pounds one week then a few inches the next with no pounds.  Then 3 pounds and then no inches the week after.  Now no pounds no inches the last few weeks.  I am going bananas.  I have reached the point where Medifast wants you to form good habits like exercise...but now I do...I love it...I am going to have to stop.  Why?? Because I am frustrated and obviously doing something wrong and cannot get the help I have asked..no its more then asked.  I  begged for it!  How can someone get stuck at 192.2 for 6 weeks.  How can I be stuck 6 pounds from my 50 mark?  I eat right, I work out, I fail to lose.  I want to roll up into a big ball of self pity and cry.    But I wont.  Instead I am sitting here typing out my flipping frustrations.  I don’t want to quit Medifast.  It has gotten me this far with no problems until  lately.  I will quit working out.  It obviously does not work well with the program!  Inspiration...gone.  I have learned to loath this programs lack of situational help when it is needed.  I am tired of the coaches who bandy it about that their way is the only way but when it comes to helping...nope! NONE!


Sigh  I am sick to my stomach with this.  I am off I cant deal with it right now.  So depressed this crap just SUCKS MONKEY BUTT!

No comments:

Post a Comment