Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Girlie six pack.

UHHHHHH I am kind of sore. But as the saying goes no pain no gain. I really have to keep my opinion of Jillian she is a horrible human being. I hated the virtual Jillian on my Biggest Loser work out. I have to say I hate her more on the Shred. But unlike before I am better prepared for the ordeal..lol. I did my first day of the 30 day Shred last night and work up with a sore back, shoulders and calves. But the end result will get me closer to the one thing most ladies want. (get your minds out of the gutters) The girlie six pack. I will be thrilled to get a three pack but this is a dream of mine. I always wanted to be the proud owner of the six pack but never did the work to get it. Now I am doing the work to get it and don’t mind the pain and cannot wait to see it. No more keg for me. I felt the burn for a good 30 minutes after the work out also. I stopped sweating on my work outs for the most part so knew that the intensity needed to be changed.
The thing I find funny is I am doing a work out that a few people I know who work out and are fit wont do. HA in your face old me. Next stop Insanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment