Monday, April 2, 2012

So proud of myself!

The below was posted on my blog on Mymedifast.com.  I had to remove it due to the people reading my post and flaming me for it.  I stand by what I wrote and would like to add.  If anyone wants to post something negative on this blog it will be removed.  I was extremely hurt by the lack of respect by fellow adults.

Thanks



I did really good on my own for vacation.  I did Awesome really.  I was on the 4 & 2.  It really scared me being on the program.  I was reading blogs and posts and had seen so many people struggle with vacation or a different program, And I happened to be doing both.  I am out of ketosis and I don’t care.  I cheated twice but I was actually in a deficit for calorie intake so I didn’t care.  My first cheat was a cupcake.  I took my friends to Cupcake Charlie’s (they were on cupcake wars and I had these as my wedding cake) and Then I had my favorite Cannoli from Boston’s most famous Cannoli spot in the North End (little Italy).  What I thought was awesome was I walked ALLLLLLL Day every day last week.  I walked 15 miles and countless stairs.  Was a beautiful thing!  And according to my calculations I under ate.  Not good which would explain the no weight loss this week.  But I did loose an astounding 7 inches.  3 of which came off my thighs :).  As soon as vacation was over I didn’t move for a day and went right back onto the 5 & 1 as if I had never been  off of it.  It warms my heart that I now know I can comfortably be in T & M when I hit goal and not go overboard or gain.   I am still pinching myself over the 7 inches and think I will for another week until I start to lose again.  Which all I can say is “I better lose”  LOL.

Round of hugs to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment