Saturday, April 21, 2012

Power



I powered through my pain from the last few days.  Regardless of the pain I would work out.  The pain is finally subsiding.  Woot.  I am toning up!  I woke up this morning afraid to move knowing it would hurt.  To my surprise I was sore but it was nothing compared to what it had been.  I have increased my agility and stamina it would appear.  I can do the work out and only have problems with the push ups.  I have personally always had problems with my upper strength so like everything else I will just power thru it.  Hopefully I will so be able to do them without the modification and a quick rest.

I have had a second of doubt.  It only lasted a second..lol.  I have been working out.  Not really losing.  Some weeks yes some weeks no.  Never gaining just the same or a static loss.  I started to doubt I was eating enough..if I was eating correctly..Obsessed I put all the things that passed my lips into my calculator.  I am well within the parameters set by Medifast.  I think I just needed that to reassure me that I am gaining muscle and that weighing more then fat would be my problem.  My inches are going down.  Though I would love to get out of the flipping 190s already it looks like I am in for a longer ride on the crazy Medifast train then I originally thought.  I am hoping that the weight starts to melt off soon however.

In my mental process above I have decided that I will become a monthly weigher.  I am currently a daily weigher.  So to stop my obsessive behavior I will have my hubby hide it until the first of every month.  Where I will jump on the scale and see what I have accomplished.  In the case I don’t lose in a month I will cry.  I don’t think it will happen but it would def kill me if it did.

I have the power to shrug off  the pain.  I have the power to constantly change myself physically and mentally.  I can muster the power to stick with this until the end.

In the words of Christina Aguilera:

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter

No comments:

Post a Comment