Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Getting into my groove!

Pounding headache.
Grrrr what a way to go to bed and wake up to.  Spring has finally arrived and my allergies are paying the price.   Thinking about digging a hole and shoving my head in it for a few months sounds soooo attractive right now.  But if I did that how could I Zumba?  Or lift my weights?  Or do my boot camp?  Now the depression is setting in.  Can I really do this with migraines almost daily?  I am going to give it a try.  Ohhh self pity how I love thee!  You were my best friend, my lover, my evil twin for years.  I will not let you take root in my anymore.  I will continue with my personal challenges I set myself.  I will continue to strive to be a better person, to push myself to my limit and a bit beyond.  Last night stress and all I did an hour in Zumba!  I impressed myself prior to last night I was doing 30 to 40 min work outs and never Zumba.  I love the burn.  I love the feeling of the fat just melting out of my body.  I love the slight weak in the legs feeling when you tested your limit.  Looks like I am heading in the right direction for one of my skinny list items.  Cant wait!!!  Also debating on going back to school once I am in T & M.  I would like to study nutrition or phys Ed.  Tossed around the idea of being a personal trainer.   I still don’t know what I want.  All I do know is I want to continue with the changed I have started making in my life early last year.  My quest to be a better person didn’t start with my physical appearance nor will it end there.  Any change worth having needs to start and end mentally!

So with that I will sign out with a hug and happy mental health to all.  Christina is getting her groove back!

No comments:

Post a Comment