Saturday, May 12, 2012

Getting into the groove.


LMAO.  I bet I got all us old folk singing that song now.  And now that I think about it I should add that to my iPod.

I had a fantastic weekend.  Apart from balling my eyes out with the motivational link I shared with everyone on every website I frequent.

I spent the day with one of my heroes.  I helped her rescue a ferret in need.  So I went to visit him finally on Saturday.  He had just had some major surgery done on his mouth.  I think who ever abandoned him didn’t want to pay for the vet bill because he had a nice sized tumor in his mouth the poor lil boy.  So four days after his surgery he is already chewing on shoes.  Always a good sign of a frisky ferret.  He has the cutest face ever too.

Because of Saturday.  I skipped the gym that day and wend instead on Sunday.  I went alone (I hate doing anything by myself)  I survived and did an hour work out.  I really need to work on my strength at least 2 times a week.  I kid you not that I am weak as heck in my upper body.  But boy can I kick out a cardio work out like there was no tomorrow.


Hope everyone keeps on movin and groovin.

HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment