Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Aftermath

Well I did the Color Run on Sunday with my hubby and a friend of ours.  We had an absolute blast!  It was a 5K (3.1 miles)  But we actually did over 7 miles with the dancing and bouncing we did before the race..lol.  I woke up after two hours of sleep at 0430 and started my day by getting coffee after my shower.  And by the time I went to bed it was at 0930 at night.  It was a long eventful day and I loved every second of it.  I swear next year we need more people to sign up with us.  And its a fun run so why kill yourself by running when you can walk and enjoy ever second of the event.
Who knew it would be so fun to get so dirty!

Two hours before the run:


 I have already been plastered with orange, pink and now a shovel full of yellow!!


 Bring on the Blue baby!!


This was after the color blast at the finish...Didnt get pelted nearly as bad as my hubby did!


 LOL my hubby is the Jolly Green Giant!

No comments:

Post a Comment