Friday, July 20, 2012

I was asked to update my Skinny List. Was shocked at how much I accomplished.


1) Shop at Armani and actually fit into the clothes.



2) Try to run a marathon (have bad knees even when I was skinny)



3) (This one is optional because I don't think I can do it. but will give it a try) Train for Ironman.



4) Be able to walk into Victoria Secret and actually get help without begging cuz now I can fit the stuff. (Accomplished)



5) get a new job (because I despise where I work, but I don't have the confidence to get one now) ((Accomplished))



6) Battle my fear of heights and go zip lining! Planned for 5/26 will update on how I did!  (postponed until my husband loses a few more pounds)



7) Not care about joining a gym (they won’t laugh and point at the skinny girl).  (Accomplished)



8) GO TO THE DOCTOR for a PHYSICAL! Going on Feb 3 (Accomplished)



9) have a baby and if it’s not as simple as that adopt! (I have been trying for 6 years after all)



10) Hike MT. Washington



11.) Become an internationally famous cat burglar...........LOL was just checking to see if anyone was paying attention.



Adding more after the fact!



12.) Fit into a fantastic Bikini!!!



13.) White Water rafting

No comments:

Post a Comment