Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy to announce

The I got the job I wanted.  I had all my friends sending my good vibes and prayers.  I have to say.  I was elated when I got the call today.  As soon as I hung up the phone I started to cry.  I don’t remember the last time I cried out of pure unadulterated joy.  I called my hubby and woke him up crying..lol.  I felt bad for a co-worker in the same situation as I and decided to give them one more day of my life.  As a short timer of course I will be counting the hours.  But I need to train her on my duties since she will be unfortunately turning into me as soon as I walk out the door.  I respect her enough to throw her a bone and give her all my knowledge.  I also told her to call me if she needs help.  But as of tomorrow I am on paid vacation.  :)  I have so much that needs to be done anyway so will use my time wisely.  I will also enjoy the fact that I can go to the beach...I can take Zumba classes or hell any class at the Y for the next two weeks.  And as a side note.  I am thinking about becoming a jazzercise instructor.  I am looking at buying a franchise and looked around and nobody is doing it.  It is also making a HUGE comeback.  So it may be worth looking into further.

Anyway I would like to leave my blog thanking everyone with your positive vibes and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment