Monday, July 9, 2012

Lets Dance!


I recently ordered a burlesque DVD teaching you how to be sexy and burn 600 calories in an hour.  I am happy to say that I cannot wait to see the results.  I have felt so much more empowered and sexy lately and that makes me happy.  I never felt this way not even in my twenties and skinny.  If I really enjoy this I may have to do it every other day so I can still hit the gym with my other work out stuff.



Yesterday my hubby and I went to the Red Sox/Yankee game.  I almost wished I stayed home because the Sox lost but I did have a great time…Apart from smelling that horrible food when we walked into the park.  Up until that point I have been thinking about the chicken sausage I was going to eat.  Not.  After smelling all the food at once (It smelled of super bad B.O.) I went without.  I am sad that I did that because I missed a few meals because of the game.  I was silly and forgot to pack a few bars...Sigh.  We left the house at 4 to get to the park and meet my dad.  We didn’t get home until after midnight.  So I missed out on an afternoon snack, a lean green, and my late snack.  Ohhh boy.  But I did do a lot of dancing in my seats…they had great music all night…lol. 



Also my NSV from a few weeks ago has been still at work.  My FB is tainted with an old high school friend hitting on me like there was no tomorrow…sigh.  How to tell him to stop without defriending him?  I have not got a clue.  But I can’t stop being my over sharing self.  Because that’s just not me.  Speaking of over sharing.  I tried on a lovely Ralph Lauren size 10 dress and IT FIT!  I am thrilled about that.  I am starting to wear mediums too.  I bought my first Express cowl neck tank that is so lovely it made me cry.  I actually wore it too.  I never ever would have worn a tank in public before.  Now bring on the tanks!!!!



As for my two weeks of unemployed vacation *smiles*.  I am thrilled.  I have all sorts of plans.  First and foremost is to clean the house top to bottom.  After that the beach!!!  Hang out with a few friends that I can never see.  Watch a few movies.  Life is good!  Thank god I got that new job.  Swear I have never been so elated in my life.



Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment