Friday, July 20, 2012

Re-taking the plunge.


I have thought about it for a while.  And I have decided to jump back in and help friends and family as a coach.  I have been asked to not give up by my old clients who have both met their goals.  I am actually so proud of them as they have done so well now that they are off the program and maintaining.  She is an awesome size 2 down from a 12.  It’s funny that the coach needs coaching.  But everyone needs a kick in the butt once in a while.  We all need a bit of inspiration to keep us motivated. 



I had read a post on the forums awhile back about people complaining about MFers becoming coaches before they were done.  So I have opted to not post in my title that I am a TSFL coach.  However, I have the same issue with people who only lose a small amount of weight and declared they are now coaches.  In all honesty I don’t think someone who only lost 20 pounds can fully understand those of us who need to lose 100+.  Now that I am down 60+ pounds I can say I have gained enough experience in this program.  I am not saying that I am hands down the expert on all things Medifast like some do.  I know very little on transition apart from already helping my other clients.  But I have been thru hell and back in my journey.  I have suffered abuse from fellow MFers.  I have been scared off by them since my POV does not match theirs. 



I miss my interaction with my fellow losers.  I have stayed away for fear of the drama and the out right and blatant disregard for certain members.  We are big kids now.  I have seen some of us act like lil children at times and I have risen to the bait.  I will not sit idly by any longer and have my fellow minded thinkers be beaten down and chased off.   So today I announce I am back in the game and put my foot down and refuse to be chased off again. 



This is me.  This is my choice. 



Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment