Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Motivating others


It’s a funny thing who inspires us to do what.  I was inspired by Kelsey to do a 5K so I signed up.  I didn’t expect the simple joy I would feel from that small step.  But I was elated.  I have literally ran around telling anyone and everyone who would listen.  I am sure they thought I was a nut.  Nobody understands the joy unless they were in the position of having lost themselves.  
 

So, unbeknownst to me.  I had spoken volumes to a friend by my actions. I was telling her (in my super excited way) about the 5K I signed up for.  I told her that since it was just a fun run I was going with my husband and we were walking it.  She started to ply me with questions and today signed up for the same 5K as my husband and I.  I am thrilled to share my joy with others but didn’t realize that someone actually did listen. 
 

To inspire you don’t have to do something massive.  You don’t have to scream at others to do what you do.  Just do what makes you happy.  Let others see your joy.  And like all the cheesy kung Fu movies.  “seeee the dragon…beeeee the dragon”



Hugs and happy motivating my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment