Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lean on Me!


I’m at home dodging storms.  And While I sit here I keep singing that song “Lean on Me”.  I find it uplifting in so many ways.  Then my brain (in all its wonder) led me down the MF path.  So I want to dedicate this blog to Medifast!  Why?  You may ask.  Well simply because that is what Medifast is to me.  I lean on it for the support to help me lose my poundage.  While I lose the poundage, I have my faithful companion that will not abandon me nor is it fickle.  My beloved MF packets!  Not only that but it affords a variety of support in all sorts of flavors.  I know this is sappy sort of blog.  But I cannot help it.  I am in a mood where I feel like I need to spill and share how much I have relied on Medifast and not thanked them for the help.  Losing 60 pounds.  Showing others that I can and will do it.  Belonging to a group of people that I wish deeply I could reach out and hug half the time.  I love the fact that I am starting to near my end. (Well not for a few more months at least). 



So with this I want to thank Medifast from the depths of my heart.  You will never fully know what you did for me and millions of others like me.



Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment