Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Just when you thought it was safe.



You dip your toes in and get bit.  Sigh.  I don’t know when I will EVER learn.  But I apparently am a glutton for punishment.  I tried again to get back into the Mymedifast groove....opps.  All I can say is someone was GRUMPY and thought that they had to lash out in a less than kind way.  Which in turn got other peoples hackles raised.  Yeah some people thrive on bull I do not.  I would like to frequent this website more again apart from posting my daily blog.  But it doesn’t seem to be in the stars.  I have so much personal crap to contend with that I just don’t have the time or energy to put up with Medifast drama. 

As for my personal/work drama I have opted to play stupid and no longer train.  The powers that be had made it clear that they want to control me by telling me that I am horrible then turn around and say they trust me implicitly to train made me see red.  I have put up a wall and now tune all out.

I have been interviewing a lot lately so I am hoping that an offer comes.  And When that time comes I will walk out almost as soon as I hang up the phone.  I have never felt so strongly in my life than I do about this.  I will not give two weeks notice.  I may not even give two minutes.  I have had an abusive child hood I don’t need abuse as an adult. 

I like my support from my wonderful MF friends.  I think that for the most part everyone is awesome.  What I think is sad is that there are the special few who believe themselves above the rest.  I don’t care if they are the president of the damn world..we are hear to lose weight..so you are no better than everyone else.  I of course may be wrong in that assumption.  I have not yet seen if they can walk on water.  But if they invite me to that spectacular feat I will be there and than eat crow.  (I do find crow tasty anyways.  Yes I have eaten it...That’s a whole different story).

All in all I miss the interaction with mymedifast.com.  But I cant abide by the few bad apples that keep popping up. I will keep attempting to make my “come back” but I doubt it will go further than what it did yesterday.  So to all of my friends with more patience than me.  HUGS cuz your officially my hero’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment