Monday, July 23, 2012

A new start!


I started my new job today.  IT WAS AWSOME!  I enjoyed every minute of my 8 hours of work.  I am already doing real work and not just the “hey try this and see if you understand” work.   I think I totally shocked them too.  They seem baffled that I can figure it out so fast.  But when you work in a miserable place for 5 years you learn to do a lot to not have to suffer so much.  I have taken that and applied it to my new job making me look like a freaking genius...lol.  I get home two hours earlier.  This means I can go to the gym earlier and back home again for the second time all before I would normally get home with that other job.  I am a happy, happy person today.  I am also WIRED.  Too much caffeine due to lack of sleep because I was all a flutter for the new job… lol.  My blog post is a little small today but I am back from myself imposed vacation and will start posting my blogs again.   Later in the day but posting them none the less.



Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment