Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dang Nabit


I am in another stall.  It’s been a month since my last loss.  Sigh.  I hate when this happens.  I cannot begin to convey how awful it makes you feel.  Only someone who is also losing weight can fully understand this.  It’s like you failed but you’re doing all the right things.  Ok now that’s out of my system I can move on.  Quick vent then” wooo hooo” time.



Today I went to the Y and ran an entire mile without stopping…first time EVER doing that since I was a kid in track.  Of course the next two I walked and ran. But it’s an improvement.  Especially since I really haven’t been training for a while.  I learned today that they Y gives the less shy people the treadmills that hurt next to the windows.  But in the back “hidden” area for the newbies they have treadmills that DON’T hurt me when I use them.  It’s odd but I have noticed this a few times.  So yeahhh me for not being damaged.  However I guess I can consider my favorite cross trainer as still training since its non-stop movement like I was running and sprinting.



I am also about to get rid of my size 14s finally.  I had to buy those two months or so ago when I was forced to buy them or go to work naked.  My 12s I think are a small size 12 because I can fit into some 10s.  So I am officially running out of stuff to wear.  At least my new job understands.  I flat out told them that I don’t want to buy too many cloths since I will have to eventually give them away or toss them.  So why bother.  So I now wear almost the same things over and over and hey yeah over again. 



I am hoping I lose this week because I had seen some slight movement in the scale today. Finally.  I think I need to start switching up my foods more.  Its funny but to ensure I would eat the proscribed amount of greens a day I stuck with the same thing for 6 months.  Spinach is my favorite veggie and I was sure to follow the program if I stuck with that one veggie.  But now I have fallen in love with cucumbers.  I need to switch it up some.  However I know I will start to lose again.  I am looking forward to my last 30 pounds.  I don’t know why but I think those will mean more to me then the first 30.   We will see.



Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment