Thursday, August 30, 2012

XL Butt and M Top?

Well after todays original post. I figured I needed a boost in my internal morale squad. So I went shopping. It never fails to amaze me when I can reach for something knowing I might be able to fit into that randomly picked item. I dont have to worry about looking at the bottom of the pile to hunt down the ever elusive 18/20. And yes it worked yet again. However I fail to understand why I am still an XL or 14 bottom and I can fit perfectly into a M top. I have scratched my head pondering this my entire trip home. I dont get it. Why wont my butt catch up to the rest of me? So here I wake up this morning one pound lighter..I can fit into Medium tops now..HOLY TIHS!!! But But But...Grrrr this damn Butt!! Oh well. I look good and sooner or later that butt will no longer be an issue. Attached is my new Medium sized pic. So happy with my results thus far. Its like the bestest birthday present I gave myself. And in two months is my one year Mediversary...

No comments:

Post a Comment