Saturday, September 1, 2012

Whos Secret?

So today I completed another "Skinny List" task. But first let me fill you in on my happy day. This morning I had to wake up super early. My new dinning room was going to be in at 0700. So up, shower, coffee and wait. At 730 my room shows up and the guys had it set up in an hour...WOOT! Then I had to get ready to get my hair done. So I packed up and left for the mall. I figured it was still early for my appt so I went shopping. Got myself a kick butt pair of boots with heels. Then I went to the one place I have not stepped foot in for years. Since the day I got married.

To explain why it wont take long. But the day of my wedding I had of course a hair appt and I had to dress in loose cloths so I wouldn't mess up my hair. Well my loose cloths were a bit manly. But before my appt I went to Victoria Secret for a new cute bra. I stood there for 30 minutes. And not one of the girls working would help me. They would walk up to ppl that came in well after me and help them. But they just avoided talking to me. I mean hey what could a fat girl dressed like a bum do with those frilly tiny garments?

so back to today. I walked in, got help from EVERYONE working in the store. And walked away with a bag of frilly goodies all in size Medium. Amazing what 60+ pounds can do to someones perspective of others. I am no longer that overweight bum walking in the store bumping into the many tables strategically placed thru out the store waiting to get bumped into because my hips are to wide.

So I guess that's my secret now. It no longer belongs to that unknown someone with out a face named "Victoria".



Life is very good to me today. Its the first time in years I am actually happy about my life and growing older in it. Happy Birthday Christina! You worked hard for it!!

My new dinning room <3

No comments:

Post a Comment