Saturday, September 8, 2012

Milestones!

I was making my daily hot chocolate/coffee and was thinking. Wow all those milestones that made me sooo happy. I wish I had a time machine so I can go back and relive it.

My first 10 pounds! Wow I remember that. I went and celebrated with a hair cut. Chopped my hair supper short so I couldn't pull it back in a braid like I ALWAYS wore it. The stylist kept asking if I was sure...boy was I. It was only 10 pounds but I felt better already. And I couldn't believe that this program really worked.

Onederland! I was stuck at 200 for a month before I finally hit it. What a place to stall! I was so looking forward to that moment and it went largely uncelebrated. About 5 others had hit it that day to so I never announced it. I just did my jumps for joy and had a smile all day. But I also remember I was secretly hoping it wasn't a fluke and that I wouldn't go back up to 200 again.



50 pounds and XL! I was so happy to be out of plus sizes. It was an amazing feeling. At this point I cut my hair again and was thrilled! I was starting to blossom back into the old me again. I used to care how I looked. Dressed nice, wore high heels, and added makeup. But at my highest weight I could care less how I looked. I basically wore the same thing all the time didn't apply make up and no high heels for fear of falling and fracturing something. After all I fell a lot and fell hard!

LARGE!! This was when I sat in a dressing room and cried for a hour! I could hardly believe I had randomly picked some sizes off the racks and brought them with me to try on. Thank god the store was not busy because the sniffling was very loud. I took pics to commemorate the moment! I will never forget that moment. I personally never thought I would get that small again!

My First Five K! I so wanted to do something to prove to myself that I could. And boy did I. I don't care that I walked it because I was with friends who couldn't run it. I did it! Before I couldn't walk a mile without a complaint that my back hurt.

I have more to come. I was proud to get into my Mediums but not much of a milestone...yet! I cant wait to see what 40 more pounds will get me.

I know others have their moments too. I love seeing and hearing them. You go my fellow MF'ers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment