Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The great Cosmic Joke is on me


It always makes me laugh while I shake my fist to the heavens when I go thru a stall for a month.  I don’t say a peep I just let it ride.  Then the one time I have a tiny vent…BAM!  I lose again.  I guess I should complain every day that I haven’t lost.    I miss those days where I was losing daily…ohhh sooo long ago!  It’s been almost a year that I have been doing Medifast.  And I am completely over it.  I know I shouldn’t rush things.  But I am so tired of it.  But I am staying strong and getting it done.  I know this is blasphemy but OMGEEWIZZ I can’t stand not being able to eat some things anymore.  I want fruit and rice and pasta again.  This may stem from the fact that my anniversary is next week and my Bday is in a few weeks.  It’s all those silly things you can’t do that you normally would.

On the flip side of all of it.  This plan has taught me so much.  I can go out and trust I will make the correct decisions when ordering food.  I can mentally calculate carbs and calories now.   So I fear falling off the wagon but I know the strength is there especially when I am closing on a year.  Which is two frigging months away.  I however pegged to have lost 75 pounds by Sept 3rd so I am not too far off my plan.  I am hoping however to be in transition by Xmas.   I would again like to have a holiday with a bit more food selection than last years.  I also got notice that my discount is ending soon.  I still get my free shipping for orders over 150 but they took away my 10% discount that I got after 7 months on the plan.  In a way it makes me want to scream.  This is the second time they changed the damn program since I have been doing this.  The first time I didn’t care.  I loved the discount.  Now it will be gone as of next month.  I am not excited to say the least.  I am actually debating on starting transition early because honestly it was a savings even if it wasn’t much of one.  But when you spend 300+ a month to eat.  It’s starting to really affect my wallet.  I have already spent at the minimum of $3000 doing this.  AND I still have to buy cloths as I shrink out of mine.  It’s starting to really rack up my credit card bill.



I have other things to say apart from the incessant complaint above.  But now that I lost all my readers I guess I will say it again in my next blog too.  But I ran 1.2 miles nonstop yesterday.  I am so frigging proud of myself because I had stopped my C25K training after I hurt my calves.  I kid you not I almost started a victory dance on my treadmill with arms raised in victory.  But noooo I kept my cool like I do that every day pfff this is cake.  LOL!  I am going to try for 1.5 tomorrow. 



So off I go to cuddle with my ferrets.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment