Thursday, August 30, 2012

Forever and Ever Amen!

It’s been a bit since I wrote a blog.  I have been a bit wonky in my losses and lost my UMFWL (Unadulterated Motivation For Weight loss).   I took myself off of the 4/2.  I stopped exercising.  I went back to the basics.  And Its finally starting to pay off.  This is one of those moments where your thrilled to weigh in daily.  Today I showed my first loss in a month one pound down and still have 5 days till weigh in.  It’s so easy to fall into bad habits.  Stress, Work just basic elements of life help sway us from our everyday goals leading to our one big win: Weight loss!  I fell into it with the 4/2.  I allowed myself to say it was ok to eat a bit more of this and a bit more of that.  Oh a bite extra won’t be bad.  I do believe my odd form of self-sabotage helped me out.  Anyone who reads my blogs knows my determination to do this and do it right.  So when you stop losing and you think you have been doing it right.  You start to reflect and realize..CRAP!   I just booby-trapped the crap outa my losses.   So I made the decision (and not lightly) to go back and do the 5/1 again.  Sort of hated it because my belly was used to being spoiled.  And my mind was all about how I didn’t gain so who cared.  But I care because I am not at my goal, and I was not losing.  THIS WAS NOT RIGHT!  I signed up to lose this weight.  I signed up to keep it off.  I didn’t sign up to give up and remain placid about my losses.  I have 40 something pounds to go.  Why stop after I came so far?  This is forever not for right now.  I think the one thing that has also put me in a funk was the fact that I have not registered one lost inch in soooo long.  I don’t understand.  Cloths fit better but no losses.  It’s so odd.  But I don’t want my hips to be forever in the 40s.  I want to wear jeans that fit me.  I have to get a bigger size because of these voluptuous hips of mine.

Hugs and may the losses be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment