Monday, March 12, 2012

Tiny steps in the right direction

After two weeks of exercise and carb cycling I am finally down half a pound.  Not sure if this is a true loss or just a fluke with the scale..lol.  What ever it is I’m fine with that.    I am on day 8 today out of 21.  Boy am I regretting this personal challenge.  I could hardly move yesterday but I did my exercise.  Today is a bit better.  LOL I better have a butt you can bounce quarters off of when this is all said and done.  My whole core was on fire yesterday.  So marching up and down my stairs all day was a great way to shrug it off.





I also split my meal.  I had my lean for lunch and my green for dinner.  I loved it!  My hubby did too.  He got to have burgers with the works by himself..lol.  I have also tried spaghetti squash for the first time and I really want to make that into a vegan pasta.



Then on Friday I had an employer retract a rejection letter and ask me if I can come in for an interview!  Things are starting to look up.  Woot!!



Now I would like to sign off with “three cheers for buns of steel!”

No comments:

Post a Comment