Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jazzercise among other things.

Day 2 of my fitness challenge is DONE  only 19 to go.  As if you couldn’t tell from my title.  Yesterday was my 80s flash back.  JAZZERCISE!!!  Woot.  I shimmied, I shaked, I bounced and I swayed.  And I loved every effing minute of it.

Tonight of course will be day three and I am going to do kick boxing.  I love the varied work outs.  I will never be bored.  Variety is the spice of life after all (well in some things ;) )







I had a bitter sweet moment also.  I have been coaching since January and have opted not to announce it because I felt it was better starting out helping friends.  Well my first two customers are dear friends of mine and they have kicked my butt so bad as far as weight loss goes.  They are actually getting ready to transition.  I wanna cry because I will miss sharing this with them.  Even though I will still share with everyone my success.  But its just not the same thing.  I do have a new client starting up in a few weeks.  I am so excited about this because she seems so excited.  She has been reading and investigating and  doing a lot of soaking in.  She is going to kick weight loss behind too!!

The worse part is my coach wants to me to get more clients.  Which I have tried but I feel that if you build a field they will come.  Not push and they will join.  I feel like I am starting to push and its just not me.  Yes I would like this to be my full time job.  And if anyone has read my blog in the past knows I despise my job. Which I think is contributing to the slow weight loss sometimes.  Even though in the grand scheme of things my weight loss is very much in line with others who started at the same time as me.  But that’s neither here nor there.  How do you start a business when the business just isn’t there yet?  I feel that he is merely looking at his bottom line and not his client that is also coaching at his encouragement.






Maybe what I am looking for is I feel used.  It has gotten to the point that we lost track of me and he only wants to focus on MY CLIENTS that I don’t have yet?  Two weeks he has missed my calls and two weeks I send him an email letting him know I am personally trying to push thru some struggles.  And two weeks the struggles are shoved aside for the money in his pocket conversations.   

I have had this talk with him before that its me then the clients.  I was after all his client first then his client/coach.  I never want to do that with my clients because the reason they are doing Medifast is to lose weight.  They reason they went with TSFL was for the coach.  Their is defiantly a disconnect.  And I see it.  I love my coach for the help I have gotten but I think I see the part of the coaching I don’t like.  I am not doing this to line his pocket.  I am doing this to help others.  I will try to focus on this and ignore the rest.  I can after all learn much on my own and have found ways to keep my positive attitude positive with out the help.  Its just sad that I have to do it this way.

I feel better after getting this out of my system.  There is a lot to be said for opening up.


Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment